Monday, July 18, 2011

Versus Versace Tribute Store is Leaving






Versus Versace Tribute is leaving Starplaza!
Start buying before it is too late! Deadline: 20 of July! Hurry up, you have 2 days!

What do you think about the store?
I personally think it is not the best Tribute Store that has appeared in Starplaza this year. However, some clothes are really nice. The items that I like the most, are the bags. Also, the fabrics are really lovely...every item has its own print or pattern. The store has its own creativity, originality, and theme. Maybe, the cheapest Tribute Store compared with the other three (Tartan Tie Belt - 10 stardollars) or might be the most expensive (Twister Colorblock Dress - 40 stardollars).

My Beloved Store Characteristic: "It owns many different patterns on the fabric that rewards it the originality."
My Hated Store Characteristic: "Some clothes are just not my style."
Give us your feedback!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment