Wednesday, July 20, 2011

E-Mail - Sea of Stars



Well, I received an e-mail contacting me about Sea of Stars, Summer Celebration Event, and Killah Store.
I am sure that you already read the other post about the Sea of Stars. I am just trying to elongate the message with a short rant about the store.

On the e-mail, the text for the Sea of Stars update said:
"Can you see a story in the stars? Are you for real on Stardoll? The line between Stardoll and real life is blurred when you swim deep in the Sea of Stars, the first ever graphic novel experience on Stardoll. Chapter 1 of this interactive online adventure has been released today together with the companion Sea of Stars Store. So turn the page on Fame, on Fashion and on Friendship... take part in this unique graphic novel adventure today."

I started following the links. First, I visited the little "graphic novel experience". I just have to say the graphic was fantastic! Amazing will not be worth enough to describe the graphic. The story...it did not owned an "attention-getter" at the beginning. However, as I "turned" the pages. It became more interesting. But, it just did not caught up my attention...it is just Chapter 1. Lets expect that the other chapters will be better. You can suppose that 6 chapters are going to be uploaded as their are 5 missing squares at the webpage.

Later, I followed the link to the store. The store owns 4 floors. And, you can spot some items that can be purchased for non-SS. The clothes are quite extravagant or maybe eccentric as I guess the story takes place on an old decade or century. I compare it with some dresses that used to be worn at past times. But, you can see pieces that are beautiful and worth of the money. Also, you can search for interior at the store as the lamps, the pony, the narwhal (available at 240 starcoins), the secret entrance, and others.

My Favorite Items:
Prussian Blue Tights: Quite Cheap at 11 starcoins (1.1 stardollar)
Chincoteague Pony: Worth 32 stardollars
CatW Parasol: Woth 12 stardollars

What do you think of Chapter 1? Are you expecting for more chapters? What do you think will happen next?
What do you think of the store? Does it suits your point of view? Will you buy anything?
Let us know! We appreciate your rants. Leave your feedback. ♥


♥Links:

E-Mail

Sea of Stars

Sea of Stars Store

No comments:

Post a Comment