Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How's your summer?

Hey guys, its abercrombiex19 and I'm back! I've been pretty busy this summer but everythings going great and I hope you all are having fun too! And remember, real life comes before the internet. So when you're home and stuff feel free to log into Stardoll, but make sure you try to take as many opportunites and outings as you can (unless you're exhausted or you aren't feeling well, then you should get some rest!) to make your summer spectacular! Even if you aren't going on a vacation trip, or you don't live near a beach, waterpark, boardwalk, or amusement park, then be sure to make plans with your friends, hit the pool, play some games, go for a walk, and have adventures! My best friend, Rachel, and I have plenty of good times in the summer. We have sleep overs, watch movies, get some frozen yogurt, go swimming in the pool, hit the beach, go for a day at the lake, walk and ride on rollercoasters on the boardwalk, and we really need to get to the waterpark and six flags asap! She's never been on my family's boat either, so she'll have to come some time! Also, I'm involved in a summer theater/dance program, and we've been rehearsing like crazy! The theme is "Disney," and we've been doing many awesome dance numbers with cute costumes from some classic Disney movies!

So we get the fact that I'm enjoying my summer break, now its your turn! I ask all of you to comment to this post about how your summer is going. My point that I'm trying to get across is that summer is the time for kids like you and me to let loose and have a good time! So remember, before you press that "log in" button, see if theres something fun (AND SAFE!) that you can do that day. If theres nothing to do, then yes, its totally fine to go on SD! Just make sure you spend your summer having tons of fun and making memories, BEFORE you sit down at the computer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment