Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Doll for Superstars!



A new Doll for Superstars has arrived our Dollyword!

Her name is Janelle Monáe.

Quick Facts:
Born: December 1, 1985 (25 years old) on Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A.
Occupations: Singer, songwriter, dancer, and performer.

Grammy nominations:
Track "Many Moons".
Best Contemporary R&B Album: The ArchAndroid (Suites II and III)
Best Urban/Alternative Performance: Song "Tightrope"

Albums:
Got Purp? Vol 2
Metropolis: Suite I (The Chase)
The ArchAndroid (Suites II and III): Number 17 on the US Billboard 200 chart

Extended plays:
Metropolis: Suite I (The Chase)

I have not really heard of her. I think I noticed her award nominations but have not heard her music before... I saw the photo of her album and I like her style. I would like to see Adele as a new Doll/Dressup. Adele is known for her song: "Rolling in the Deep". I think she deserves a doll on Stardoll.

What do you think of her? Do you like her style? What new doll would you like to see on Stardoll?





(Click to enlarge).♥


No comments:

Post a Comment