Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sea of Stars: Final Chapter




The last Chapter has been released!

No more waiting...

"Chapter Eight
Distant Starlight
Affording an explanation of more mysteries than one, and exhibiting decided marks of footnote based genius"

Just 8 chapters appeared of the story "Sea of Stars". I did not give the story an average amount time to read it. I might read it soon. The last page of Chapter 8 looks fantastic. I read it, I think it is a good final. Might read it soon if I have time. My views of the story, I have to recognize the amazing graphic designer! I can not rate the climax neither the development of the story as I have not read it.

The beginning just did not caught my eye at all, but judging the titles and the images... I think the story was amazing! And, I hope it will be so, when I start reading it. Whether or not, I am sure I will like at least one chapter. ♥

What do you think of the story? Did you like it? Or, you think you just wasted your time?



ℰrᶦιcкα ღ









No comments:

Post a Comment