Saturday, August 13, 2011

Minimalism Store Released!




The new Stardoll Minimalism furniture store is now released! What do you think of it? Well, the prices are quite standard, not too high but not considerably cheap. Relating to Stardoll, the store prices are really cheap. I am sorry, I can not post any average rating image of the store in particular because Stardoll is presenting several Flash Player problems for me, I think. The most recent and decent image I can post is this one:



Later, it just disappears, I can not literally, click on anything because it keeps on loading and later it appears just a blank screen tab. Other than that...I am presenting several problems with Stardoll. If you know anyway you can help me with my "Flash Player" problem. Please comment! Leave us your feedback of the store, also.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment