Saturday, October 1, 2011

Style By Room & Free SS-Membership Day!






Style By Room!

Stardoll created this new feature that allows you to save an style by room. I might not participate in this currently. However, it is an amazing idea! Plus, not all your items appear in all of your rooms.

Also, Stardoll gave Non-SS as me, a day with free Superstar! I arrived too late but I still got the chance to enjoy the gift. I took advantage and bought a couple of items... Plus, I sent a broadcast message. However, the queue was too long and I was not able to catch up the time my message appeared. Also, I think it appeared till midnight as I did not received many benefits.

About the Free superstar Day? Well, Stardoll should give free stardollars for the next time they try to do this kind of events. Because, not all Non-SS members own stardollars as we do not use them at all. Plus, we can not exchange them as we are not Superstars. I had the luck to save my 20 free stardollars from the past giveaway but 20 stardollars are meaningless compared to the Stardoll high prices.

I hope the other Non-SS members enjoyed the day. (:

What do you think of the feature? Will you use it? Did you took advantage of the free membership?





ℰrᶦιcкα ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment