Saturday, September 3, 2011

MSW: Doom or Good?




MSW (Miss Stardoll World)
Doom or Good?
It is up to the expectatives...

I just want to stay out of the way in this whole butchery. It shows the urgency all around the world. Stardoll got us into this idea of the MSW and the constant broadcasting slaughter. They treat us like a puppet, as if we did not have anything going on in our real life…
I love that the people that normally do not talk to you…start talking to you for a vote. It is called, friends for fame. They do not even vote you, tell you "hi", either talk to you for another reason. Normally, I do not dislike the constant broadcasting for Covergirl; but I own a big anger for MSW. Maybe, it is the constant urgency of the members, just because there is one opportunity in the whole year; Covergirl contests are daily. Or, just because the Covergirl contests are less exaggerated and are more entertaining than a MSW contests. I admit, I DO like, approve, and support Covergirl contests; but MSW, just do not caughts my eye for an extrange reason. Also, I normally always, return 5l5 votes; I do not have any problem with it. MSW is just a contest that is not in my Stardoll-To Do-List, for now.
However, I have to say, I love the glitter that is coming along with it. Stardoll is getting better every month. The MSW pass, the gifts, and the free banners for MSW are just amazing in my opinion. Details of the contest, that are worth the time for reading and giving your attention.

Opinions? I did an effort on this rant, please do not criticize me. What do you think of MSW?




ℰrᶦιcкα ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment