Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New "Pix" Store

Stardoll created a store where you can by photo effects for the cameras you use at parties...You can buy photo effects, memory cards, and little cameras and camera bags. I personally believe that it is over-priced and unnesscicary. No offence, but I'd rather not spend 15-50 stardollars on virtual-game photography. That's just my opinion though. What do you think?

Also, you will get an ad in the mail that leads you to the store.


Disclaimer: Photos are mine. I took my own screenshots on my own computer. If you want to use this photo, please keep the label on it and give us credit.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I do not think the photo effects or the memory cards are worth it. Maybe for photo excesive lovers but SS already have 50 available photos' spaces, my advice would be to errase photos that you do not like and have free space. Also, I do not think you would really use the 50 available photo spaces. Stardoll may have lowered the prices like 75% and make it available for non-SS as non-SS just have available 5 photo spaces. The photo effects are useless by its price... I bet you can only use the effect once. I think the effects are more useful in real life in which the effects are free than in pixel world.

    ReplyDelete