Friday, January 28, 2011

Introduction to Abercrombiex19

Hi everyone, my name is Calleigh. My stardoll username is abercrombiex19. I live in the United States and one of my favorite hobbies is dance. I started out on stardoll as just a nine year old, hoping to have a fun time dressing up dolls. Sooner or later, I found clubs. I roamed around FashionClub and I still do today. I then found an interest for some of the things going outside of clubs, such as magazines, blogs, graphics, couture groups, etc. Stardoll has taught me alot. It has taught me the good things, the bad things, and unfortunately, the just plain gross things. But without ever being on stardoll.com, I'd be different. I'm not saying that Stardoll is my life, but I would definatly be a little different. My common sense, my sense of style, my techy-knowledge ;D all of it. I also have learned that you can't trust everything you see on the computer screen. Well, here I am, on trial for Lexy's blog: Stardoll-Polyvore. I knew what Polyvore was before, so this should be fun. :). I will be in charge of Stardoll news, so I hope you enjoy my posts! See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment