Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can You Add Yourself?




Hey to all my wonderful veiwers!
How is everyone doing? I hope oyu have a Merry Christmas or wonderful holiday!
I was browsing through some suites just like I always do and came upon this...
HandBag299 has some unique girls on her best friends list, but, she had herself on her own friends list. Hmm...I wonder how she did that! I would like to add myself on my own Best Friends List. Haha. Does anyone know how she did this??
-Lexy xoxo
Stardoll-Polyvore.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Yeah,
    1] Search for a name that no-one will have like jsdbjdnvdjfnskd or somethinq.
    2] When you qet to the paqe that says no results found, search for yourself
    3] Send a request TWICE
    4] Then you'll be on your own friends list+just add to your BFF list!

    -x-
    vpurple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah what vpurple said lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaah, what vpurple said and Anonymous.

    - Ashleeee.

    ReplyDelete