Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stardoll's Clothesss!

If you have a stardoll account and havent already noticeddd that stardoll has been designed more clothes for younger users. For example, they have the new Barbie selection. Not so long ago, they came out with a Maxi Girls store. My younger sister, whos 5, seemed to like these clothing stores, while I like stores more classy such as LE or DKNY.

Just because Stardoll is coming out with more clothes for younger viewers, doesnt mean they dont have clothes for older viewers. Just from a few pieces of clothing...I can tell stardoll is made for both younger and older viewers.

Weather you are 5 or 35...I can tell stardoll is a great place for everyone!

I highly reccomend you check it out if you havent already made an account.

Your New Writer,
Maggie <3
(Wysocki3)

2 comments:

  1. Your so right, Maggie. Although I did like a few dresses in the Barbie store, such as the Pink Animal Print dress. It reaches out to all ages. Especially older users.
    And I think it's great that Stardoll is making these stores to advertise the dolls. And now younger users finally get to buy the clothes that they are interested in!
    And now they have stores for ALL ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty..Girl

    I wish Stardoll wasn't re-releasing so much stuff though ...
    (The 50th Barbie birthday Stardoll outfit is FAB! ^^,)
    Elena

    ReplyDelete